Alpine Home Inspection
Our team is ready and waiting to support you as you transition into your brand new home with an Alpine home inspection!
Moving into a new home is an exhilarating occasion. Please let our crew at A Better Home Inspection free up your time to focus on making your loved ones ready for the change. Our team will take the strain out of your buy with an in-depth Alpine home inspection!
Since 1998, our professionals at A Better Home Inspection have delivered intensive home inspections for the Alpine and Greater San Diego communities.
Home Inspection Services- What We Are Looking For
At A Better Home Inspection, our Alpine home inspections are given by qualified technicians. This is what our A Better Home Inspection crew will investigate for:
Alpine House Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We verify that the outside doors close and lock efficiently
- Home windows: Our professionals validate that the outside seals work efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and make certain that the laser sensor operates effectively
Alpine House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals inspect that the exterior siding or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roof trim review: Our professionals verify that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roof joints: Our professionals ensure that seams in the roof have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals check landscape grading, surface water drainage, and vegetation to list any possible water leak problems
Alpine HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & vent system: Our professionals operate the heater and furnace to ensure the mechanisms are operating properly.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros review the air conditioner, to confirm the controls function properly.
- Operations check: Our professionals make sure that your air conditioning and heating systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any rotting of wood touching with soil.
- Water leak: We inspect all symptoms of active water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: We review any rotting of wooden framework touching of foundation shifting, like signs of plaster breaks, masonry breaks, misaligned door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals test any knicks to or boring of frame wood that can create a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering review: Our home inspection pros make certain that your electrical metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Safety inspection: Our home inspection pros ensure that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined correctly.
- Protection devices check: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include GFCI switches.
Alpine Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply controls: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water boiler check: We test the ventilation, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain testing: We test showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning effectively
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals view bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Hire A Better Home Inspection for Alpine Home Inspection
If you work with our team of Alpine home inspection experts, you can count on us to deliver outstanding residential inspections on a short timeline.
To get our Alpine home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 760-805-1966!