Home Inspection Bonsall
At A Better Home Inspection, our team is excited to lend a hand as you transition into your new house with a Bonsall home inspection!
Buying a new property is an exhilarating opportunity. You can let our group at A Better Home Inspection free up your time to focus on getting your household ready for the new home. Our crew will take the anxiety out of your purchase with an in-depth Bonsall home inspection!
Starting in 1998, our experts at A Better Home Inspection have provided in-depth home inspections for the Bonsall and Greater San Diego areas.
Home Inspection: What We Search For
Our Bonsall home inspections are given by certified technicians. These are what our A Better Home Inspection team will keep an eye out for:
Bonsall Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We confirm that the exterior doors close and latch successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals confirm that the window seals function correctly
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and check that the safety sensor works properly
Property Exteriors Inspections
- Structural walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding boards and other wall materials are in good shape
- Roof trim review: Our home inspection pros make certain that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals confirm that joints in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros document yard slope, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals make use of the heater to make certain the mechanisms are operatning effectively.
- Cooling system: Our professionals test the air conditioning system, to verify the mechanisms work properly.
- Features review: Our home inspection pros confirm that your heating and AC systems act efficiently.
Bonsall Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros inspect any evidence of wooden framing touching with earth.
- Water intrusion review: Our professionals document all signs of current water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals inspect any signs of the wooden framework in touch of foundation shifting, like traces of plaster breaks, masonry breaks, lopsided door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood: We look over any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter inspection: We make certain that your electric metering and base are act efficiently.
- Security review: We make sure that the electrical service is grounded and linked well.
- Protective devices: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main controls: Our home inspection pros document that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water heating system: Our professionals look over the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals test showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps: We view water pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With A Better Home Inspection for Bonsall Home Inspections
When you partner with our team of Bonsall home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to deliver quality house inspections on a tight timeline.
To see our Bonsall home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 760-805-1966!