Camp Pendleton Home Inspection
Our staff is looking forward to help you move into your brand new home with a Camp Pendleton home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new dwelling is an exhilarating occasion. Let our crew at A Better Home Inspection help you concentrate on getting your household ready for the new home. Our team will take the stress out of your buy with a rigorous Camp Pendleton home inspection!
Ever since 1998, our professionals at A Better Home Inspection have supplied rigorous home inspections for the Camp Pendleton and Greater San Diego communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
At A Better Home Inspection, our Camp Pendleton home inspections are delivered by qualified pros. This is what our A Better Home Inspection crew will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We prove that the external doors seal and secure successfully
- Residential windows: We make certain that the outside gaskets function correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor works efficiently
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals confirm that the exterior siding or other wall covers are healthy
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros confirm that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals ensure that joints in the roof decking have a airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: We check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: We check landscape slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals operate the heater to confirm the buttons are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioning system: We inspect the air conditioning unit, to check the controls function effectively.
- Functionality check: Our professionals make sure that your AC and heating systems act as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros view any signs of wooden framework in touch with earth.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros view any symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals view any trace of wood in contact of foundation movement, like signs of sheetrock fissures, stonework cracks, off-square door frames, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood check: Our professionals test any notching or boring of frame wood that may present a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter check: Our home inspection pros validate that your electrical metering and base are working correctly.
- Safety review: Our professionals check that the electric conduit is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Protective devices: Our home inspection pros make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes GFCI switches.
Camp Pendleton Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply controls: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water boiler inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals test water pumps that are user accessible
Why Select A Better Home Inspection for Camp Pendleton Home Inspection
When you team up with our team of Camp Pendleton home inspection pros, you can trust us to deliver quality property inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our Camp Pendleton home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 760-805-1966!