Chula Vista Home Inspection
At A Better Home Inspection, our team is prepared to assist you transition into your newly purchased property with a Chula Vista home inspection!
Stepping into a new dwelling is a huge occasion. Allow our staff at A Better Home Inspection free you to focus on getting your loved ones ready for the new home. Our staff will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with an in-depth Chula Vista home inspection!
Ever since 1998, our specialists at A Better Home Inspection have delivered rigorous home inspections for the Chula Vista and Greater San Diego communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
With our team, our Chula Vista home inspections are offered by trained professionals. These are what our A Better Home Inspection crew will look for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We document that the exterior doors seal and latch properly
- Home windows: Our professionals ensure that the outside seals work properly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and verify that the safety sensor works effectively
Property Outside Inspection
- External walls: We make sure that the external walls or other wall coverings are effective
- Roof trim: We ensure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are healthy
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals validate that valleys in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: We inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage inspection: We look over property angle, surface rain flow, and plant life to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals use the heating system to inspect that the controls are working effectively.
- Air conditioning system review: Our professionals inspect the air conditioner, to make sure the buttons work correctly.
- Functionality review: Our home inspection pros confirm that your AC and heating systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros identify any degradation of wood touching with earth.
- Water penetration review: We review any symptoms of present water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: Our home inspection pros view any rotting wooden framework touching foundation disruption, like evidence of plaster cracks, stonework breaks, out-of-true door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Integral wood inspection: Our professionals view any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter check: We check that your electric metering and base are functioning properly.
- Security check: Our professionals ensure that the electric service is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Protective devices: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We inspect several switches and fixtures, which include safety switches.
Chula Vista Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply controls: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating: Our professionals review the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply inspection: Our professionals view all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage operating properly
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspection pros review bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Hire A Better Home Inspection for Chula Vista Home Inspection
If you work with our company of Chula Vista mold testing pros, you can trust us to offer outstanding home inspections on a short timeline.
To get our Chula Vista home inspectors for your roof inspection, call us today at 760-805-1966!