Home Inspection Corona
Our team is prepared to assist you to move into your brand-new house with a Corona home inspection!
Purchasing a new dwelling is a great moment. Allow our staff at A Better Home Inspection free you to concentrate on getting your loved ones prepared for the new home. We will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with an in-depth Corona home inspection!
Starting in 1998, our experts at A Better Home Inspection have delivered intensive home inspections for the Corona and California communities.
Corona Home Inspection- What We Inspect
At A Better Home Inspection, our Corona home inspections are given by qualified specialists. Here is what our A Better Home Inspection crew will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We make sure that the exterior doors close and latch correctly
- Residential windows: We confirm that the outside gaskets act successfully
- Garage door: We open the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor functions effectively
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the external walls or other wall coverings are healthy
- Roof trim: Our professionals verify that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals inspect that joints in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage review: Our professionals check yard grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & vent system: We turn on the heater to make sure the buttons are working effectively.
- Cooling system check: We look over the air conditioning unit, to make certain the controls operate correctly.
- Features check: Our professionals confirm that your AC and heating systems act efficiently.
- Thermostat review: Our professionals record the location of the thermostat and make certain that the thermostat is acting properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any trace of wooden framework touching with earth.
- Water leak inspection: Our home inspection pros test any signs of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: We identify any trace of wooden framework contact of foundation shifts, like degradation of drywall cracks, brick cracks, lopsided door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood: Our professionals identify any damage to or penetration of framing wood that might create a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our professionals make certain that your electrical metering and base act effectively.
- Safety review: We inspect that the electric service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protection devices: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply controls: Our home inspection pros check that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water boiler check: We test the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply review: Our professionals test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals look over sump pumps that are accessible
Why Choose A Better Home Inspection for Corona Home Inspection
When you partner with our company of Corona home inspection experts, you can trust us to supply great property inspections on a short timeline.
To hear from our Corona home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 760-805-1966!