Dana Point Home Inspection
Our staff is looking forward to helping you move into your brand-new house with a Dana Point home inspection!
Acquiring a new dwelling is a great opportunity. Let our crew at A Better Home Inspection free up your time to pay attention to making your family prepared for the transition. Our crew will take the pressure out of your purchase with a complete Dana Point home inspection!
Starting in 1998, our experts at A Better Home Inspection have given extensive home inspections for the Dana Point and Greater San Diego areas. Call us today at 760-805-1966!
Home Inspection: What We Look For
At A Better Home Inspection, our Dana Point home inspections are delivered by certified professionals. Here is what our A Better Home Inspection crew will keep an eye out for:
Dana Point Home Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We inspect that the outside doors shut and lock efficiently
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros confirm that the outside weatherproofings function effectively
- Garage door: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor operates efficiently
Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Structural walls: We ensure that the external walls and other wall covers are healthy
- Roof trim: Our professionals confirm that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roof sealant: We verify that seams in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage check: We look over landscape angle, surface rain flow, and plant life to identify any possible water leak problems
Dana Point HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heating to confirm the mechanisms are working correctly.
- Air conditioner system: We review the AC unit, to verify the controls work efficiently.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals validate that your air conditioning and heating systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any signs of the wooden framework in touch with the earth.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals view any trace of active water leaks.
- Slab and foundation review: We test any degradation of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifts, like evidence of plaster breaks, brick cracks, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood inspection: Our home inspection pros view any knicks to or boring of framing wood that might anticipate a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter check: Our home inspection pros inspect that your electric meter and base are operating properly.
- Security review: Our professionals validate that the electrical service is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Security devices: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals inspect several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Dana Point Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water controls: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heating review: Our professionals inspect the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains to operate efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect sump pumps that are within reach
Why Hire A Better Home Inspection for Dana Point Home Inspections
If you work with our crew of Dana Point home inspection pros, you can depend on us to deliver outstanding home inspections on a fast timeline.
To hear from our Dana Point home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 760-805-1966!