De Luz Heights Home Inspection
We are prepared to assist you move into your upcoming dwelling with a De Luz Heights home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased dwelling is a huge moment. You can let our team at A Better Home Inspection free up your time to concentrate on making your loved ones prepared for the new home.
Our team will take the tension out of your acquisition with a complete De Luz Heights home inspection!
Since 1998, our specialists at A Better Home Inspection have provided meticulous home inspections for the De Luz Heights and Greater San Diego areas.
De Luz Heights Home Inspection: What We Inspect
The most reliable De Luz Heights home inspections are given by trained professionals. These are what our A Better Home Inspection team will investigate for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We validate that the external doors shut and secure properly
- Home windows: We validate that the rubber seals function correctly
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor functions successfully
House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roof trim check: Our home inspection pros make certain that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roofing flashing: We inspect that seams in the roof have a airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros check landscape slope, surface drainage, and plant life to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and vent system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heating to make sure the controls are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system: Our home inspection pros review the air conditioning unit, to make sure the mechanisms work properly.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros make certain that your AC and heating systems function properly.
De Luz Heights Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros review any trace of wood in contact with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals review any signs of active water leaks.
- Slab and foundation review: Our home inspection pros test any trace of wooden framing contacting of foundation movement, like evidence of sheetrock cracks, masonry fissures, misaligned door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood check: Our professionals test any notching or drilling of framing wood that can present a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering review: Our home inspection pros validate that your electric meter and base are operating effectively.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals ensure that the electric service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protection devices review: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus safety switches.
De Luz Heights Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main valves: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water heating system: Our professionals view the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: We review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: We review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With A Better Home Inspection for De Luz Heights Home Inspections
Once you team up with our team of De Luz Heights home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to offer quality residential inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our De Luz Heights home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 760-805-1966!