Deluz Home Inspection
Our crew is ready and waiting to help you move into your new dwelling with a Deluz home inspection!
Moving into a brand new property is a huge opportunity. Allow our team at A Better Home Inspection free up your time to focus on making your loved ones prepared for the move. At A Better Home Inspection, our team will take the anxiety out of your move with a thorough Deluz home inspection!
Since 1998, our pros at A Better Home Inspection have given detailed home inspections for the Deluz and Greater San Diego communities.
Home Inspection: What We Check
With our team, our Deluz home inspections are offered by certified specialists. Here is what our A Better Home Inspection staff will search for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We document that the outside doors shut and secure correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals verify that the rubber seals act successfully
- Garage door: We use the garage door and check that the safety sensor functions correctly
Deluz Property Outside Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals validate that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are healthy
- Roof trim: Our professionals confirm that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros ensure that valleys in the roofing have a airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: Our professionals document property slope, surface drainage, and plant life to list any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: We turn on the heating system to make certain the mechanisms are working properly.
- Air conditioning system check: We test the air conditioner, to verify the mechanisms act efficiently.
- Operations check: Our professionals inspect that your heating and air conditioning systems function correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any trace of wooden framing contacting with dirt.
- Water penetration review: Our home inspection pros view all trace of active water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our home inspection pros identify any degradation of wood in contact of foundation disruption, like trace of plaster cracks, brick fissures, off-square door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood: Our professionals identify any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter review: Our professionals make certain that your electrical meter and base are act successfully.
- Safeguard check: Our home inspection pros make certain that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Security hardware check: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of switches and fixtures, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water controls: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water boiler: Our professionals test the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our professionals look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals test sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating efficiently
- Sump pumps check: We look over water pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With A Better Home Inspection for Deluz Home Inspections
If you work with our company of Deluz home inspection experts, you can trust us to offer quality house inspections on a short time-line.
To receive help from our Deluz home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 760-805-1966!