Downtown San Diego Home Inspection
Our team is ready to help you move into your brand-new dwelling with a Downtown San Diego home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased home is a big moment. Please let our staff at A Better Home Inspection free up your time to pay attention to making your loved ones ready for the new home. We’ll take the tension out of your move with a rigorous Downtown San Diego home inspection!
Ever since 1998, our experts at A Better Home Inspection have given meticulous home inspections for the Downtown San Diego and Greater San Diego areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
At A Better Home Inspection, our Downtown San Diego home inspections are given by trained professionals. These are what our A Better Home Inspection staff will look for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We prove that the outside doors seal and secure efficiently
- Residential windows: Our professionals ensure that the outside gaskets operate properly
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and document that the safety sensor operates effectively
House Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: We document that the siding boards and other wall covers are healthy
- Roof trim inspection: We document that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roofing joints: Our professionals inspect that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: We document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: Our professionals document property grading, surface drainage, and vegetation to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & ventilation system: Our professionals make use of the heating system to make certain the controls are operating efficiently.
- Cooling system: We look over the air conditioning system, to confirm the mechanisms work correctly.
- Features check: Our professionals make sure that your air conditioning and heating systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros review any symptoms of wooden framework contact with the earth.
- Water penetration review: Our home inspection pros document any signs of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab review: Our home inspection pros review any rotting of wooden framework touching of foundation disruption, like evidence of drywall breaks, stonework cracks, lopsided door framing, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals review any damage to or penetration of frame wood that may present a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter inspection: We confirm that your electric metering and base are working efficiently.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals document that the electric conduit is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protection hardware: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros view several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heater inspection: We review the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply check: Our professionals test all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating correctly
- Sump pumps: We view bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Select A Better Home Inspection for Downtown San Diego Home Inspections
When you partner with our crew of Downtown San Diego home inspection experts, you can depend on us to offer great home inspections on a short timeline.
To hear from our Downtown San Diego home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 760-805-1966!