Dulzura Home Inspection
Our team is prepared to lend a hand as you move into your new property with a Dulzura home inspection!
Purchasing a new property is a big occasion. Please let our company at A Better Home Inspection free you to pay attention to making your loved ones ready for the transition. Our crew will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with an in-depth Dulzura home inspection!
Since 1998, our professionals at A Better Home Inspection have delivered in-depth home inspections for the Dulzura and Greater San Diego areas.
Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Dulzura home inspections are provided by qualified pros. This is what our A Better Home Inspection staff will look for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We verify that the external doors shut and secure properly
- Residential windows: Our professionals check that the rubber seals function successfully
- Garage door: We work the garage door and verify that the safety sensor operates successfully
Dulzura Home Exteriors Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding boards or other wall materials are effective
- Roofing trim: We check that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roof flashing: We make sure that joints in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros inspect yard grading, surface water drainage, and vegetation to identify any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heater and furnace to verify the mechanisms are operatning properly.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals inspect the AC unit, to make sure the buttons operate effectively.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros document that your air conditioning and heating systems operate efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any evidence of wooden framework touching with earth.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals inspect any signs of present water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: We look over any trace of wooden framing contacting of foundation shifting, like rotting of plaster breaks, masonry cracks, off-square door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood: Our professionals test any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that can present a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter check: Our professionals validate that your electrical metering and base are functioning efficiently.
- Safeguard review: We make certain that the electric service is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Safety devices check: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main controls: Our home inspection pros check that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water heating review: Our professionals look over the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps: We test water pumps that are within reach
Why Select A Better Home Inspection for Dulzura Home Inspection
Once you partner with our team of Dulzura home inspection pros, you can count on us to deliver outstanding house inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Dulzura home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 760-805-1966!