El Cajon Home Inspection
Our crew is looking forward to supporting you as you transition into your newly purchased property with an El Cajon home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased dwelling is a big occasion. Let our staff at A Better Home Inspection free you to focus on getting your household prepared for the new house. Our team will take the strain out of your acquisition with a rigorous El Cajon home inspection!
Starting in 1998, our professionals at A Better Home Inspection have provided rigorous home inspections for the El Cajon and Greater San Diego communities.
El Cajon Home Inspection Services, What We Are Looking For
Our El Cajon home inspections are provided by qualified experts. These are what our A Better Home Inspection crew will investigate for:
El Cajon Home Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We inspect that the outside doors close and latch efficiently
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros document that the window seals work successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and document that the safety sensor operates properly
El Cajon Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- External walls: We check that the external walls and other wall materials are in good condition
- Roof trim check: We ensure that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roofing flashing: We make sure that joints in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: We take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: We check property angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to identify any prospective water leak problems
El Cajon HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & air-flow system: We make use of the heater and furnace to confirm the mechanisms are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system: We review the air conditioning unit, to validate the controls function efficiently.
- Operations review: Our professionals ensure that your heating and air conditioning systems act correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros view any trace of wood in contact with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros look over all traces of current water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our home inspection pros look over any degradation of wood in contact with foundation shifts, like evidence of sheetrock cracks, masonry cracks, lopsided door framing, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood check: Our home inspection pros inspect any notching or drilling of framing wood that can create a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electrical meter and base are working well.
- Safety review: Our home inspection pros check that the electric conduit is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protection devices: Our home inspection pros make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: We view a number of switches and fixtures, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main controls: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water boiler: Our professionals inspect the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning properly
- Sump pumps: technicians look over water pumps that are within reach
Why Hire A Better Home Inspection for El Cajon Home Inspection
If you team up with our crew of El Cajon home inspection experts, you can depend on us to offer quality residential inspections on a short timeline.
To get our El Cajon home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 760-805-1966!