Home Inspection Encinitas
Our crew is motivated to help you move into your upcoming dwelling with an Encinitas home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new dwelling is an exciting opportunity. You can let our crew at A Better Home Inspection free up your time to focus on making your family ready for the new home. Our crew will take the strain out of your move with a thorough Encinitas home inspection!
Starting in 1998, our experts at A Better Home Inspection have offered detailed home inspections for the Encinitas and Greater San Diego communities.
Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Encinitas home inspections are provided by qualified experts. Here’s what our A Better Home Inspection team will search for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We ensure that the outside doors close and secure efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our professionals validate that the outside gaskets act efficiently
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and check that the optical sensor functions properly
Encinitas Property Outside Inspections
- Structural walls: Our professionals make certain that the external walls and other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roof flashing: Our professionals check that joints in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: Our professionals check property grading, surface drainage, and vegetation to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & air-flow system: Our professionals operate the heating to make certain the buttons are working successfully.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals test the air conditioning unit, to check the mechanisms operate effectively.
- Features inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that your air conditioning and heating systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any evidence of wooden framework contacting with soil.
- Water leak inspection: We look over all signs of present water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete review: We look over any rotting of wood touching of foundation shifts, like trace of plaster breaks, masonry breaks, off-square door framing, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood inspection: We view any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that might create a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter check: Our professionals inspect that your electric metering and base are functioning properly.
- Safety check: Our professionals document that the electric conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Protection hardware: Our home inspection pros inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros test a number of switches and fixtures, which includes GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply valves: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heater: Our professionals inspect the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains acting effectively
- Sump pumps: Technicians look over water pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With A Better Home Inspection for Encinitas Home Inspection
When you work with our crew of Encinitas home inspection experts, you can depend on us to supply great house inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Encinitas home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 760-805-1966!