Home Inspection Escondido
Our crew is motivated to support you as you transition into your newly purchased property with a Escondido home inspection!
Moving into a brand new dwelling is an exciting opportunity. Let our group at A Better Home Inspection help you focus on making your household ready for the move. We will take the nervousness out of your move with a thorough Escondido home inspection!
Ever since 1998, our technicians at A Better Home Inspection have given meticulous home inspections for the Escondido and Greater San Diego communities.
Escondido Home Inspection Services- What We Inspect
Our Escondido home inspections are given by trained technicians. Here’s what our A Better Home Inspection team will investigate for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We verify that the outside doors seal and latch effectively
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the outside weatherproofings work efficiently
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor works properly
Home Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the siding or other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roof trim review: Our professionals make sure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros verify that valleys in the roofing have a airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage check: Our professionals look over yard angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to report any possible water leak issues
Escondido HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals utilize the heating to verify the controls are functioning effectively.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioning unit, to make certain the controls function efficiently.
- Features review: Our professionals confirm that your heating and air conditioning systems act efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We look over any symptoms of wooden framing touching with earth.
- Water penetration: Our professionals inspect all evidence of active water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals test any symptoms of wooden framework touching of foundation movement, like symptoms of plaster breaks, stonework cracks, misaligned door frames, and uneven floor boards.
- Framing wood: Our home inspection pros identify any damage to or drilling of framing wood that may anticipate a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering inspection: We confirm that your electric meter and base are operating properly.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros ensure that the electrical service is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Protection devices: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Switches & receptacles: We view a number of switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Escondido Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shut off: We check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heating: We test the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply inspection: Our professionals look over all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains functioning properly
- Sump pumps: technicians look over water pumps that are accessible
Why Select A Better Home Inspection for Escondido Home Inspections
When you partner with our company of Escondido home inspection technicians, you can trust us to supply great house inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Escondido home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us over today at 760-805-1966!