Fallbrook Home Inspection
Our crew is motivated to support you as you move into your new property with a Fallbrook home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new home is a great moment. You can let our staff at A Better Home Inspection free you to pay attention to getting your loved ones prepared for the move. Our crew will take the strain out of your acquisition with a thorough Fallbrook home inspection!
Since 1998, our pros at A Better Home Inspection have provided detailed home inspections for the Fallbrook and Greater San Diego communities.
Home Inspection- What We Are Looking For
With our team, our Fallbrook home inspections are offered by certified specialists. Here is what our A Better Home Inspection team will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We make sure that the exterior doors shut and lock correctly
- Household windows: Our professionals make sure that the window weatherproofings operate successfully
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor operates effectively
Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals ensure that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are effective
- Roofing trim inspection: We ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roof sealant: Our professionals make sure that joints in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: We document landscape angle, surface drainage, and shrubbery to identify any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & air-flow system: We turn on the heater to inspect the controls are operatning correctly.
- Cooling system check: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to check the controls work effectively.
- Operations check: Our professionals make sure that your HVAC systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros view any evidence of wooden framework in touch with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our professionals record any trace of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals view any signs of wood in touch of foundation movement, like evidence of drywall breaks, stonework cracks, misaligned door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Framing wood check: Our home inspection pros inspect any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that may anticipate a structural durability problem.
Fallbrook Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter inspection: We document that your electric meter and base are working correctly.
- Safety review: Our home inspection pros ensure that the electric service is grounded and linked effectively.
- Protective devices inspection: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Switches & receptacles: We view a number of switches and fixtures, plus GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply valves: We check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heater review: Our professionals test the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: Our professionals inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage acting properly
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals test bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Choose A Better Home Inspection for Fallbrook Home Inspection
If you partner with our company of Fallbrook home inspection professionals, you can trust us to offer great home inspections on a fast time-line.
To hear from our Fallbrook home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 760-805-1966!