Del Mar Home Inspection
Our staff is excited to support you as you transition into your brand new house with a Del Mar home inspection!
Purchasing a new dwelling is a huge opportunity. Please let our team at A Better Home Inspection help you pay attention to making your loved ones prepared for the new home. Our staff will take the anxiety out of your purchase with a complete Del Mar home inspection!
Since 1998, our technicians at A Better Home Inspection have given rigorous home inspections for the Del Mar and Greater San Diego communities.
Del Mar Home Inspection, What We Are Checking
With our team, our Del Mar home inspections are offered by certified technicians. Here is what our A Better Home Inspection staff will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We confirm that the exterior doors seal and secure successfully
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the outside gaskets work efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor functions correctly
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals validate that the siding or other wall coverings are effective
- Roof trim: We ensure that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roof flashing: Our professionals make sure that valleys in the roof decking have a airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage check: Our professionals inspect property slope, surface drainage, and plant life to record any prospective water leak problems
Del Mar HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals utilize the heater and furnace to make certain the buttons are operatning effectively.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our professionals view the air conditioning system, to check the mechanisms work properly.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros make certain that your air conditioning and heating systems act effectively.
- Thermostat check: Our professionals test the location of the thermostat and document that the thermostat is working efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any signs of wooden framing in contact with soil.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros view any trace of active water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals test any evidence of wooden framework in touch of foundation movement, like symptoms of plaster cracks, stonework cracks, off-square door frames, and unleveled floor boards.
- Integral wood: Our professionals inspect any notching or boring of frame wood that may anticipate a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our professionals document that your electric meter and base are operating correctly.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals make certain that the electric service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Protection hardware: Our home inspection pros confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes GFCI switches.
Del Mar Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply valves: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heating: Our professionals test the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working effectively
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros review water pumps that are accessible
Why Select A Better Home Inspection for Del Mar Home Inspection
Once you team up with our company of Del Mar home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to deliver outstanding residential inspections on a short time-line.
To receive help from our Del Mar home inspectors for your inspection, call us over today at 760-805-1966!