Paint Like A Pro!
1. Wait for Dry Weather
2. Do a Thorough Visual Inspection and Prep
3. Buy High-Quality Brushes, Roller Covers, and Painter’s Tape
4. Know Your Nap
5. Protect Anything You Don’t Want Painted
6. Remove Light Switch and Outlet Covers
7. Use Primer
8. Box Your Paint
9. Let the Roller Do the Work
10. Paint From Top to Bottom
With our team at A Better Home Inspection, we’ve been your neighborhood home inspection company since 1988. Our staff have helped many California homeowners maintain their houses – Please call us at 619-514-4699 and schedule today!