Imperial Beach Home Inspection
Our crew is prepared to lend a hand as you move into your new home with an Imperial Beach home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new property is an exhilarating moment. You can let our company at A Better Home Inspection help you concentrate on making your household ready for the transition. Our staff will take the tension out of your buy with a thorough Imperial Beach home inspection!
Starting in 1998, our experts at A Better Home Inspection have provided meticulous home inspections for the Imperial Beach and Greater San Diego communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
Our Imperial Beach home inspections are supplied by certified professionals. Here’s what our A Better Home Inspection staff will look for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We confirm that the exterior doors shut and secure successfully
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros make certain that the window weatherproofings function effectively
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and check that the laser sensor operates successfully
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Exterior walls: We verify that the exterior siding or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals inspect that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roofing joints: Our professionals document that joints in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: Our professionals check property grading, surface drainage, and vegetation to record any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals turn on the heater and furnace to ensure the buttons are operating effectively.
- Air conditioner system: We test the AC unit, to validate the buttons act correctly.
- Functionality review: Our professionals verify that your HVAC systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any signs of wooden framing in touch with the earth.
- Water intrusion check: We test any trace of active water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete: We look over any trace of wooden framing contacting of foundation movement, like evidence of drywall breaks, stonework breaks, off-square door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: Our home inspection pros test any destruction of or boring of frame wood that might anticipate a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals document that your electrical metering and base are acting effectively.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals confirm that the electric service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Protection hardware: Our home inspection pros inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals review a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main controls: Our home inspection pros document that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water heating system: We inspect the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals review all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operate effectively
- Sump pumps: technicians inspect water pumps that are user accessible
Why Select A Better Home Inspection for Imperial Beach Home Inspection
If you partner with our crew of Imperial Beach home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to provide quality house inspections on a short timeline.
To hear from our Imperial Beach home inspectors for your inspection, call us over today at 760-805-1966!