Jamul Home Inspection
Our staff is ready to lend a hand as you move into your upcoming dwelling with a Jamul home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is an exhilarating opportunity. You can let our team at A Better Home Inspection free up your time to pay attention to getting your loved ones ready for the move. We will take the pressure out of your new home with an in-depth Jamul home inspection!
Since 1998, our professionals at A Better Home Inspection have delivered rigorous home inspections for the Jamul and Greater San Diego areas.
Home Inspection: What We Check
The most reliable Jamul home inspections are supplied by certified professionals. These are what our A Better Home Inspection staff will search for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We prove that the exterior doors close and latch effectively
- Exterior windows: We check that the rubber weatherproofing act effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and document that the safety sensor operates effectively
Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: We ensure that the external walls and other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roofing trim check: We inspect that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals ensure that joints in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros document property angle, surface drainage, and vegetation to identify any possible water leak issues
Jamul HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & air-flow system: We turn on the heater to check the buttons are working successfully.
- Cooling system check: Our home inspection pros view the air conditioner, to check the controls function properly.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals ensure that your AC and heating systems work properly.
Jamul Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We review any trace of wooden framing contacting with earth.
- Water penetration inspection: Our home inspection pros record any evidence of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals identify any symptoms of wooden framing contacting of foundation movement, like evidence of plaster breaks, stonework breaks, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals review any destruction of or boring of frame wood that might present a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter review: We ensure that your electric metering and base are working efficiently.
- Safety inspection: Our home inspection pros ensure that the electric service is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Safety devices review: Our home inspection pros check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: We look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include GFI switches.
Jamul Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shutoff valve: We make sure that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water boiler: Our professionals look over the ventilation, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply inspection: Our professionals inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros review tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting correctly
- Sump pumps check: Our home inspection pros review water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Hire A Better Home Inspection for Jamul Home Inspection
Once you work with our crew of Jamul home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to supply outstanding property inspections on a short timeline.
To get our Jamul home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 760-805-1966!