La Cresta Home Inspection
Our staff is ready to help you move into your new property with a La Cresta home inspection!
Purchasing a brand-new property is a big moment. You can let our team at A Better Home Inspection assist you to pay attention to making your family prepared for the new house. We’ll take the tension out of your buy with a complete La Cresta home inspection!
Ever since 1998, our professionals at A Better Home Inspection have offered extensive home inspections for the La Cresta and Greater San Diego areas. Call us today at 760-805-1966!
Home Inspection, What We Are Looking For
The best La Cresta home inspections are given by trained professionals. This is what our A Better Home Inspection crew will investigate:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We establish that the exterior doors seal and secure correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals confirm that the rubber gaskets operate properly
- Garage door: We open the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor functions correctly
House Siding and Roofing Inspection
- External walls: Our professionals verify that the siding boards or other wall covers are effective
- Roof trim inspection: Our professionals make sure that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals make certain that joints in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage check: Our home inspection pros take a look at landscape slope, surface water flow, and shrubbery to identify any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals utilize the heater to check the controls are operating efficiently.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals view the air conditioner, to ensure the buttons operate effectively.
- Features Inspection: Our professionals validate that your heating and AC systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any rotting wood in contact with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our professionals look over all traces of present water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros review any signs of wooden framing touching of foundation shifts, like degradation of sheetrock breaks, stonework fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood: We inspect any notching or penetration of framing wood that might present a structural rigidity concern.
La Cresta Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter check: Our professionals make sure that your electrical meter and base are working well.
- Safeguard review: We inspect that the electric service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Safety devices: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals look over several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus GFCI switches.
La Cresta Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main valves: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heating review: Our home inspection pros inspect the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain testing: We inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspection pros view sump pumps that are within reach
Why Select A Better Home Inspection for La Cresta Home Inspections
If you partner with our company of La Cresta home inspection experts, you can depend on us to deliver quality property inspections on a fast timeline.
To see our La Cresta home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 760-805-1966!