Home Inspection La Jolla
Our team is ready and waiting to assist you to move into your newly purchased home with a La Jolla home inspection!
Buying a brand-new property is an exciting moment. Please let our team at A Better Home Inspection assist you to concentrate on getting your household prepared for the transition. Our staff will take the strain out of your buy with a thorough La Jolla home inspection!
Since 1998, our professionals at A Better Home Inspection have delivered in-depth home inspections for the La Jolla and California communities.
La Jolla Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
At A Better Home Inspection, our La Jolla home inspections are supplied by trained experts. Here’s what our A Better Home Inspection staff will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We inspect that the outside doors shut and lock efficiently
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the rubber weatherproofings act correctly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor works successfully
Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding boards and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim review: Our professionals verify that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals make certain that seams in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: We take a look at property grading, surface drainage, and vegetation to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals operate the heating system to ensure the controls are working properly.
- Air conditioner system review: We view the AC unit, to make certain the buttons work efficiently.
- Operations inspection: We check that your AC and heating systems operate effectively.
- Thermostat review: Our professionals look over the location of the thermostat and validate that the thermostat is acting well.
La Jolla Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We look over any signs of wooden framework contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion: We inspect any signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our professionals test any signs of wooden framework contacting of foundation disruption, like traces of plaster cracks, stonework cracks, off-square door framing, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood check: Our professionals identify any damage to or drilling of framing wood that might present a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter review: We ensure that your electrical metering and base are operating well.
- Safeguard check: We ensure that the electric service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Security hardware: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including grounded switches.
La Jolla Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main controls: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water boiler: Our professionals review the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: We view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains to operate effectively
- Sump pumps check: technicians review water pumps that are user accessible
Why Choose A Better Home Inspection for La Jolla Home Inspection
When you partner with our company of La Jolla home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to deliver great home inspections on a fast timeline.
To receive help from our La Jolla home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 760-805-1966!