La Mesa Home Inspection
Our staff is excited to lend a hand as you move into your upcoming property with a La Mesa home inspection!
Moving into a new home is a great opportunity. Allow our crew at A Better Home Inspection to help you pay attention to making your loved ones prepared for the new house. We will take the strain out of your move with a rigorous La Mesa home inspection!
Ever since 1998, our professionals at A Better Home Inspection have provided extensive home inspections for the La Mesa and Greater San Diego areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
With our team, our La Mesa home inspections are supplied by qualified technicians. This is what our A Better Home Inspection crew will look for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We confirm that the external doors shut and secured successfully
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the outside weatherproofing function effectively
- Garage door: We open the garage door and check that the laser sensor operates effectively
Property Exteriors Inspection
- Exterior walls: We make sure that the siding boards and other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roof trim check: Our home inspection pros make sure that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roof flashing: We make certain that joints in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: Our professionals look over yard slope, surface water flow, and plant life to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals turn on the heating system to make certain the controls are functioning efficiently.
- Cooling system: We view the air conditioning system, to validate the buttons function efficiently.
- Features check: We verify that your HVAC systems act properly.
La Mesa Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any trace of wooden framing in touch with the soil.
- Water intrusion: We record any symptoms of active water leaks.
- Slab and foundation check: We look over any trace of wooden framing touching of foundation movement, as evidence of sheetrock fissures, stonework cracks, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood: We test any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that may present a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter inspection: We validate that your electrical metering and base are functioning well.
- Safety inspection: We inspect that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Security devices: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals view several switches and fixtures, which include grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water valves: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water boiler check: We view the venting, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: We test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting properly
- Sump pumps: technicians look over bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Pick A Better Home Inspection for La Mesa Home Inspections
Once you team up with our team of La Mesa home inspection experts, you can trust us to deliver great mold inspections on a short timeline.
To hear from our La Mesa home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 760-805-1966!