Lakeside Home Inspection
We’re looking forward to lending a hand as you move into your new home with a Lakeside home inspection!
Acquiring a new house is a great occasion. Allow our staff at A Better Home Inspection to free you to concentrate on getting your household ready for the transition. Our crew will take the stress out of your acquisition with an in-depth Lakeside home inspection!
Ever since 1998, our professionals at A Better Home Inspection have delivered extensive home inspections for the Lakeside and Greater San Diego areas.
Lakeside Home Inspection Services- What We Inspect
At A Better Home Inspection, our Lakeside home inspections are supplied by qualified professionals. Here is what our A Better Home Inspection staff will investigate for:
Lakeside Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We check that the outside doors seal and secure efficiently
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros make sure that the window weatherproofing is functioning successfully
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor works successfully
House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals confirm that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roof trim inspection: Our professionals check that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roof sealant: Our professionals make sure that valleys in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals look over yard slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros use the heating system to document the mechanisms are operating successfully.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals look over the air conditioning unit, to make sure the buttons act properly.
- Operations review: Our professionals confirm that your heating and AC systems act correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros inspect any evidence of wooden framework touching with soil.
- Water leak: Our home inspection pros test all signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation inspection: We look over any symptoms of wooden framing contacting of foundation shifts, like symptoms of drywall fissures, brick fissures, off-square door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood: Our professionals view any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that might present a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter inspection: Our home inspection pros document that your electrical metering and base act successfully.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros inspect that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded well.
- Protection devices inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply controls: We verify that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating system: We review the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply inspection: We review all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: We test showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals look over sump pumps that are accessible
Why Select A Better Home Inspection for Lakeside Home Inspections
When you team up with our crew of Lakeside home inspection experts, you can count on us to offer outstanding residential inspections on a tight timeline.
To see our Lakeside home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us over today at 760-805-1966!