Lilac Home Inspection
We are prepared to lend a hand as you transition into your newly purchased house with a Lilac home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased dwelling is an exhilarating occasion. You can let our company at A Better Home Inspection assist you to focus on getting your family ready for the transition. At A Better Home Inspection, our team will take the tension out of your new home with an in-depth Lilac home inspection!
Ever since 1998, our technicians at A Better Home Inspection have provided extensive home inspections for the Lilac and Greater San Diego areas.
Lilac Home Inspection Services; What We Search For
Our Lilac home inspections are provided by qualified technicians. Here is what our A Better Home Inspection team will investigate for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We ensure that the outside doors close and secure successfully
- Residential windows: Our professionals make certain that the rubber gaskets act correctly
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor operates successfully
Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Structural walls: Our professionals verify that the siding or other wall covers are healthy
- Roof trim: We inspect that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros ensure that seams in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: Our professionals check landscape slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to record any potential water leak issues
Lilac HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & vent system: We operate the heater to inspect the buttons are functioning properly.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals inspect the AC unit, to make certain the mechanisms operate efficiently.
- Features review: We make certain that your HVAC systems work properly.
Lilac Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros inspect any signs of wood in contact with earth.
- Water penetration: Our professionals view any symptoms of active water penetration.
- Foundation: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wooden framing in touch of foundation movement, like symptoms of drywall cracks, stonework cracks, out-of-alignment door frames, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood: We inspect any damage to or drilling of framing wood that can create a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electric meter and base are functioning properly.
- Security check: We check that the electric service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protective devices: We verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main controls: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating inspection: Our professionals review the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply review: Our professionals view all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating properly
- Sump pumps: We look over bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With A Better Home Inspection for Lilac Home Inspection
When you team up with our company of Lilac home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to provide great home inspections on a tight time-line.
To get our Lilac home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 760-805-1966!