Mesa Grande Home Inspection
Our team is motivated to assist you to move into your newly purchased property with a Mesa Grande home inspection!
Buying a new dwelling is a big moment. Allow our staff at A Better Home Inspection to free up your time to focus on getting your family prepared for the new home. Our staff will take the strain out of your purchase with a complete Mesa Grande home inspection!
Ever since 1998, our pros at A Better Home Inspection have provided intensive home inspections for the Mesa Grande and Greater San Diego communities.
Home Inspection Services- What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Mesa Grande home inspections are provided by qualified professionals. Here’s what our A Better Home Inspection team will investigate:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We prove that the exterior doors close and lock effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals check that the outside gaskets act successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and document that the laser sensor functions effectively
Property Exteriors Inspections
- External walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the siding and other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals make sure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roof flashing: Our professionals validate that valleys in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: Our professionals check yard angle, surface drainage, and vegetation to report any potential water leak problems
Mesa Grande HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and vent system: We utilize the heater and furnace to ensure the buttons are operating correctly.
- Air conditioning system: Our home inspection pros view the AC unit, to make certain the buttons work effectively.
- Operations review: Our home inspection pros confirm that your HVAC systems work correctly.
Mesa Grande Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any degradation of wood as in touch with the earth.
- Water intrusion check: Our home inspection pros view all signs of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: We look over any symptoms of wooden framework touching of foundation movement, like symptoms of drywall cracks, brick fissures, lopsided door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: We view any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that might create a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter inspection: Our professionals check that your electrical meter and base are functioning properly.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals document that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Protection devices check: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros review several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include GFCI switches.
Mesa Grande Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shut off: We make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water boiler inspection: Our professionals view the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: We test all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning properly
- Sump pumps: We inspect bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Select A Better Home Inspection for Mesa Grande Home Inspections
When you team up with our company of Mesa Grande home inspection pros, you can rely on us to offer great home inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Mesa Grande home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 760-805-1966!