Home Inspection Moreno Valley
We’re ready and waiting to help you move into your newly purchased home with a Moreno Valley home inspection!
Purchasing a new house is an exhilarating opportunity. Please let our team at A Better Home Inspection assist you to pay attention to making your loved ones ready for the change. We will take the pressure out of your new home with a rigorous Moreno Valley home inspection!
Since 1998, our professionals at A Better Home Inspection have supplied rigorous home inspections for the Moreno Valley and California communities.
Home Inspection- What We Check
Our Moreno Valley home inspections are supplied by trained experts. Here is what our A Better Home Inspection team will investigate:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We check that the outside doors close and lock effectively
- Exterior windows: We check that the outside seals act efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and check that the optical sensor functions properly
House Outside Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros check that the siding boards and other wall materials are effective
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros inspect that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roofing joints: Our professionals make sure that seams in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage inspection: Our professionals take a look at yard grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & air-flow system: We operate the heating system to validate that the controls are functioning properly.
- Air conditioning system: Our home inspection pros look over the AC unit, to verify the mechanisms operate effectively.
- Operations review: Our home inspection pros validate that your HVAC systems act successfully.
- Thermostat review: We record the placement of the thermostat and make sure that the thermostat is acting well.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros identify any rotting wooden framework contacting the earth.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals look over all traces of current water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our home inspection pros review any evidence of wooden framework in contact with foundation movement, like symptoms of sheetrock cracks, brick fissures, out-of-true door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood review: Our home inspection pros identify any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that might anticipate a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter review: We validate that your electrical meter and base are operating properly.
- Safeguard check: We check that the electrical service is grounded and joined correctly.
- Protective devices inspection: Our home inspection pros make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shut off: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water boiler inspection: Our professionals review the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply review: We inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating properly
- Sump pumps: We inspect water pumps that are user accessible
Why A Better Home Inspection for Moreno Valley Home Inspections
If you partner with our team of Moreno Valley home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to deliver great home inspections on a short timeline.
To get our Moreno Valley home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 760-805-1966!