Home Inspection Murrieta
Our team is looking forward to lend a hand as you transition into your brand new home with a Murrieta home inspection!
Buying a new dwelling is a big moment. Let our company at A Better Home Inspection free you to pay attention to making your family prepared for the new home. We’ll take the pressure out of your move with an in-depth Murrieta home inspection!
Starting in 1998, our experts at A Better Home Inspection have provided detailed home inspections for the Murrieta and Greater San Diego areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
The best Murrieta home inspections are given by certified professionals. This is what our A Better Home Inspection staff will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We validate that the outside doors shut and latch efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the window weatherproofings work correctly
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and make certain that the optical sensor works effectively
Home Outside Inspections
- Outside walls: We document that the siding boards or other wall materials are in good condition
- Roof trim review: Our professionals confirm that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are healthy
- Roof flashing: Our professionals verify that joints in the roofing have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros look over landscape slope, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and vent system: We turn on the heating system to inspect the controls are operatning properly.
- Cooling system check: Our home inspection pros test the air conditioner, to ensure the buttons operate efficiently.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros confirm that your HVAC systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros identify any evidence of wooden framing in touch with soil.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals document all symptoms of active water penetration.
- Foundation review: Our professionals inspect any signs of wood contacting of foundation movement, like rotting of plaster fissures, masonry cracks, off-square door frames, and non-level floor boards.
- Integral wood inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that may create a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter review: We ensure that your electric metering and base are working properly.
- Safety inspection: We document that the electrical service is grounded and joined properly.
- Protection devices: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply controls: Our home inspection pros confirm that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water boiler: We test the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals test sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working effectively
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals view bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Pick A Better Home Inspection for Murrieta Home Inspection
Once you work with our company of Murrieta home inspection professionals, you can count on us to provide quality property inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Murrieta home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 760-805-1966!