National City Home Inspection
Our crew is motivated to assist you transition into your newly purchased property with a National City home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new house is a huge opportunity. You can let our staff at A Better Home Inspection free up your time to focus on making your loved ones ready for the move. We’ll take the nervousness out of your new home with a rigorous National City home inspection!
Starting in 1998, our professionals at A Better Home Inspection have delivered rigorous home inspections for the National City and Greater San Diego areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Check
Our National City home inspections are provided by trained professionals. These are what our A Better Home Inspection crew will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We verify that the outside doors seal and secure effectively
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the outside weatherproofing function efficiently
- Garage door: We work on the garage door and verify that the optical sensor functions correctly
House Outside Inspections
- Exterior walls: We check that the exterior siding or other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: We document that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals confirm that joints in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage inspection: Our professionals inspect property grading, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to identify any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals use the heater and furnace to confirm the mechanisms are working properly.
- Air conditioner system: We view the air conditioning unit, to document the buttons work properly.
- Features check: We verify that your HVAC systems act effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any degradation of wooden framework contacting with soil.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros test all signs of current water penetration.
- Foundation: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wooden framework contacting of foundation movement, like traces of plaster breaks, masonry fissures, out-of-true door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Framing wood check: Our home inspection pros look over any damage to or penetration of framing wood that might create a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter check: We validate that your electrical metering and base are functioning properly.
- Safety check: Our professionals check that the electric service is grounded and joined successfully.
- Safety devices review: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: We review a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including grounded switches.
National City Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shutoff valve: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water heating system: Our professionals look over the venting, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our professionals inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps check: We view sump pumps that are user-accessible
Why A Better Home Inspection for National City Home Inspection
If you work with our company of National City home inspection professionals, you can count on us to deliver great house inspections on a tight schedule.
Other services that we provide are:
To hear from our National City home inspectors for your inspection, call us over today at 760-805-1966!