Oceanside Home Inspection
Our team is ready and waiting to help you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Oceanside home inspection!
Buying a new house is a huge occasion. Please let our crew at A Better Home Inspection free you to focus on making your household prepared for the move. Our team will take the anxiety out of your acquisition with a thorough Oceanside home inspection!
Ever since 1998, our professionals at A Better Home Inspection have offered rigorous home inspections for the Oceanside and Greater San Diego areas.
Oceanside Home Inspection Services; What We Are Looking For
Our Oceanside home inspections are given by certified pros. This is what our A Better Home Inspection staff will investigate for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We establish that the exterior doors close and latch efficiently
- Home windows: Our professionals check that the window weatherproofings operate properly
- Garage door: We use the garage door and verify that the safety sensor functions successfully
Home Outside Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros validate that the siding or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros validate that seams in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: We check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: Our professionals take a look at yard grading, surface rain flow, and plant life to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals utilize the heating system to validate the buttons are working correctly.
- Cooling system review: Our professionals review the AC unit, to document the mechanisms that work effectively.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros inspect that your heating and AC systems function effectively.
- Thermostat inspection: We record the location of the thermostat and ensure that the thermostat is functioning successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros inspect any rotting of wooden framing in touch with earth.
- Water leak check: Our professionals view all symptoms of active water penetration.
- Slab and foundation check: Our professionals view any symptoms of wooden framing contacting of foundation shifting, like rotting of plaster fissures, brick fissures, off-square door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood: We look over any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that might create a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter review: Our professionals confirm that your electrical metering and base are operating well.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals document that the electric service is grounded and joined correctly.
- Protection devices: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: We test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply controls: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros review the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply inspection: We review all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drains functioning effectively.
- Sump pumps inspection: We view water pumps that are user accessible
Why A Better Home Inspection for Oceanside Home Inspection
If you partner with our company of Oceanside home inspection pros, you can rely on us to deliver great house inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our Oceanside home inspectors for your home services, please call us today at 760-805-1966!