Home Inspection Pacific Beach
At A Better Home Inspection, our team is ready to assist you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Pacific Beach home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased property is a great opportunity. Allow our crew at A Better Home Inspection free you to focus on getting your family organized for the transition. We’ll take the strain out of your move with a rigorous Pacific Beach home inspection!
Starting in 1998, our technicians at A Better Home Inspection have delivered in-depth home inspections for the Pacific Beach and California communities.
Pacific Beach Home Inspection, What We Are Checking
At A Better Home Inspection, our Pacific Beach home inspections are offered by certified pros. Here’s what our A Better Home Inspection team will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We make sure that the exterior doors close and secure correctly
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros check that the window seals act correctly
- Garage doors: We work the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor functions effectively
Home Outside Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the exterior siding or other wall materials are healthy
- Roof trim: We inspect that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros make sure that seams in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow check: We check property angle, surface rain flow, and vegetation to identify any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and vent system: We make use of the heater to make certain the mechanisms are functioning successfully.
- Cooling system: Our professionals look over the AC unit, to inspect whether the controls work properly.
- Features Inspection: Our professionals verify that your heating and air conditioning systems work successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We review any trace of wood in contact with the earth.
- Water penetration check: Our professionals review all symptoms of current water intrusion.
- Foundation check: Our professionals review any signs of wooden framing in contact with foundation movement, like symptoms of sheetrock breaks, masonry fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level floorboards.
- Structural wood check: Our home inspection pros inspect any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that may anticipate a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter check: We make certain that your electric meter and base are working properly.
- Security review: Our professionals check that the electric conduit is grounded and joined successfully.
- Security devices: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply controls: We document that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water heating: Our professionals inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply review: We look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains to function effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals test bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Select A Better Home Inspection for Pacific Beach Home Inspection
When you team up with our crew of Pacific Beach home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to supply outstanding property inspections on a fast timeline.
To get our Pacific Beach home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 760-805-1966!