Pala Mesa Home Inspection
Our crew is looking forward to assisting you to move into your upcoming house with a Pala Mesa home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased house is an exhilarating moment. Let our staff at A Better Home Inspection free up your time to pay attention to getting your family prepared for the new house. We will take the tension out of your move with a rigorous Pala Mesa home inspection!
Since 1998, our pros at A Better Home Inspection have delivered meticulous home inspections for the Pala Mesa and Greater San Diego areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
With our team, our Pala Mesa home inspections are provided by qualified technicians. Here is what our A Better Home Inspection staff will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We make certain that the external doors close and lock effectively
- Residential windows: Our professionals document that the window weatherproofings operate properly
- Garage door: We use the garage door and make sure that the laser sensor works efficiently
Home Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Exterior walls: We validate that the exterior siding or other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals make sure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roof joints: Our professionals ensure that seams in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: Our professionals document property angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heating system to make sure the buttons are working correctly.
- Cooling system review: Our professionals look over the AC unit, to confirm the controls function properly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals ensure that your heating and AC systems function correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any symptoms of wood contacting with earth.
- Water penetration check: We test all evidence of active water leaks.
- Foundation check: Our professionals view any trace of wood touching foundation shifts, as signs of plaster cracks, stonework cracks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven floors.
- Structural wood check: Our professionals identify any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that might present a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter review: Our professionals inspect that your electric metering and base are acting effectively.
- Safety check: Our professionals confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protection hardware inspection: We document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Light switches & receptacles: We view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include grounded switches.
Pala Mesa Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water valves: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water heating: We review the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals view tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: Technicians review sump pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With A Better Home Inspection for Pala Mesa Home Inspections
If you work with our team of Pala Mesa home inspection experts, you can depend on us to supply outstanding house inspections on a short timeline.
To see our Pala Mesa home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 760-805-1966!