Palomar Mountain Home Inspectoin
We are ready to support you as you transition into your new dwelling with a Palomar Mountain home inspection!
Acquiring a new dwelling is a big moment. Allow our crew at A Better Home Inspection to assist you to pay attention to making your loved ones ready for the new home. We will take the stress out of your purchase with a thorough Palomar Mountain home inspection!
Starting in 1998, our experts at A Better Home Inspection have given in-depth home inspections for the Palomar Mountain and Greater San Diego areas.
Palomar Mountain Home Inspection- What We Are Checking
The best Palomar Mountain home inspections are delivered by trained experts. Here’s what our A Better Home Inspection crew will investigate:
Palomar Mountain House Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We document that the exterior doors close and secure successfully
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros verify that the rubber gaskets work efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and make certain that the optical sensor operates properly
Palomar Mountain Home Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Structural walls: We inspect that the siding or other wall materials are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our professionals validate that the soffits and fascia are healthy
- Roofing sealant: We inspect that valleys in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage check: Our home inspection pros inspect landscape slope, surface water drainage, and vegetation to record any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals use the heater to ensure the buttons are working properly.
- Air conditioner system check: We review the air conditioning unit, to inspect the mechanisms operating efficiently.
- Features review: Our professionals confirm that your heating and AC systems work properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: We look over any degradation of wood in contact with the earth.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros inspect all signs of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: We identify any signs of wooden framework touching or foundation disruption, like signs of drywall breaks, stonework fissures, off-square door frames, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood check: Our professionals view any damage to or penetration of framing wood that may present a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering review: We make sure that your electrical metering and base are operating well.
- Safety check: Our home inspection pros make certain that the electric service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Protective hardware check: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shut off: We make certain that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heater check: Our professionals look over the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: We review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review water pumps that are accessible
Why Select A Better Home Inspection for Palomar Mountain Home Inspection
If you work with our crew of Palomar Mountain home inspection experts, you can trust us to supply quality property inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our Palomar Mountain home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 760-805-1966!