Pine Hills Home Inspection
At A Better Home Inspection, our team is ready and waiting to lend a hand as you move into your new property with a Pine Hills home inspection!
Moving into a new dwelling is a great moment. Allow our company at A Better Home Inspection free you to focus on getting your loved ones organized for the new home. Our team will take the nervousness out of your purchase with a thorough Pine Hills home inspection!
Ever since 1998, our specialists at A Better Home Inspection have delivered detailed home inspections for the Pine Hills and Greater San Diego areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
At A Better Home Inspection, our Pine Hills home inspections are supplied by trained experts. These are what our A Better Home Inspection crew will keep an eye out for:
Pine Hills House Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We document that the outside doors shut and latch properly
- Home windows: Our professionals make certain that the rubber gaskets operate successfully
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and verify that the laser sensor operates properly
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Exterior walls: We inspect that the siding boards or other wall covers are effective
- Roofing trim review: Our home inspection pros confirm that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roof flashing: Our professionals verify that seams in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: We look over property angle, surface drainage, and plant life to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heater to validate the mechanisms are working correctly.
- Cooling system inspection: We view the air conditioner, to make sure the buttons act correctly.
- Functionality review: We inspect that your AC and heating systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: We view any signs of wooden framing in contact with soil.
- Water leak review: We inspect all symptoms of current water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete check: Our professionals review any symptoms of wood contacting of foundation shifts, like degradation of drywall fissures, masonry cracks, misaligned door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Structural wood check: Our professionals inspect any notching or penetration of framing wood that can present a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter review: Our professionals confirm that your electrical metering and base are acting efficiently.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals check that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Safety hardware review: We verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Power switches & receptacles: We test several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros check that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water boiler: Our professionals look over the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: Our home inspection pros review all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains to work properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review sump pumps that are accessible
Why Select A Better Home Inspection for Pine Hills Home Inspection
Once you work with our company of Pine Hills home inspection professionals, you can count on us to offer great home inspections on a tight schedule.
To get our Pine Hills home inspectors for your home services, please call us today at 760-805-1966!