Home Inspection Point Loma
Our team is motivated to help you transition into your newly purchased property with a Point Loma home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new home is a big occasion. Allow our staff at A Better Home Inspection free you to focus on getting your household ready for the new home. We will take the strain out of your move with an in-depth Point Loma home inspection!
Ever since 1998, our technicians at A Better Home Inspection have supplied in-depth home inspections for the Point Loma and California communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
Our Point Loma home inspections are supplied by certified experts. This is what our A Better Home Inspection crew will look for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We inspect that the external doors seal and lock successfully
- Household windows: Our professionals check that the outside gaskets function successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and check that the optical sensor operates correctly
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals validate that the exterior siding or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros make sure that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roof joints: Our professionals validate that valleys in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: We check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals check yard slope, surface water drainage, and plant life to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heater and furnace to check the buttons are working correctly.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals look over the air conditioning system, to validate the controls operate correctly.
- Operations review: Our professionals inspect that your HVAC systems operate efficiently.
- Thermostat inspection: Our professionals record the housing of the thermostat and make certain that the thermostat is operating successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any evidence of wood in contact with soil.
- Water intrusion review: Our professionals document all signs of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our home inspection pros view any symptoms of wood touching or foundation movements, like symptoms of sheetrock fissures, stonework cracks, lopsided door framing, and unleveled floorboards.
- Structural wood check: Our home inspection pros inspect any damage to or penetration of framing wood that might present a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter review: Our professionals make sure that your electrical metering and base are operating effectively.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals validate that the electric service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Security device inspection: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes GFI switches.
Point Loma Plumbing System Inspection
- Water controls: We verify that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heating system: Our professionals test the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros test all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review sump pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With A Better Home Inspection for Point Loma Home Inspections
Once you work with our company of Point Loma home inspection technicians, you can trust us to provide quality property inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Point Loma home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 760-805-1966!