Home Inspection Poway
We’re prepared to lend a hand as you transition into your new house with a Poway home inspection!
Buying a brand new house is a big opportunity. Let our crew at A Better Home Inspection free you to concentrate on making your family organized for the change. Our team will take the pressure out of your acquisition with a thorough Poway home inspection!
Starting in 1998, our experts at A Better Home Inspection have delivered detailed home inspections for the Poway and Greater San Diego areas.
Home Inspection: What We Look For
At A Better Home Inspection, our Poway home inspections are delivered by qualified specialists. Here’s what our A Better Home Inspection staff will investigate for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We inspect that the outside doors close and latch correctly
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros document that the rubber weatherproofings work effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor works successfully
Property Exteriors Inspections
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros make sure that the siding and other wall materials are healthy
- Roof trim: We inspect that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roof joints: Our professionals document that joints in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage check: We document landscape grading, surface drainage, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and ventilation system: We make use of the heating system to inspect the controls are operatning properly.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros test the AC unit, to verify the mechanisms function correctly.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros validate that your HVAC systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We view any rotting of wooden framework contacting with earth.
- Water leak inspection: Our professionals look for all symptoms of active water penetration.
- Foundation review: We identify any trace of the wooden framework in contact with foundation shifts, like evidence of drywall breaks, masonry cracks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood check: We test any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that might create a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering review: Our home inspection pros inspect that your electric metering and base are operating well.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals ensure that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Security hardware review: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches and fixtures, including safety switches.
Poway Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shutoff valve: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros test the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply check: Our home inspection pros review all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our home inspection pros test showers, sinks, and tubs for drains acting effectively
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals view sump pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With A Better Home Inspection for Poway Home Inspections
If you work with our team of Poway home inspection experts, you can trust us to supply great residential inspections on a short schedule.
To see our Poway home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 760-805-1966!