Rainbow Home Inspection
At A Better Home Inspection, our team is prepared to help you move into your new home with a Rainbow home inspection!
Stepping into a new dwelling is an exhilarating moment. Allow our crew at A Better Home Inspection to free you to pay attention to making your household ready for the change.
Our crew will take the anxiety out of your new home with a rigorous Rainbow home inspection!
Since 1998, our experts at A Better Home Inspection have offered detailed home inspections for the Rainbow and Greater San Diego areas.
Home Inspection, What We Search For
Our Rainbow home inspections are provided by trained specialists. Here’s what our A Better Home Inspection crew will search for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- External doors: We validate that the exterior doors shut and latch successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals confirm that the window gaskets function properly
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and document that the optical sensor operates successfully
House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the exterior siding or other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim: Our professionals document that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros validate that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: We inspect yard grading, surface rain flow, and vegetation to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and vent system: We turn on the heating to inspect the buttons are functioning properly.
- Air conditioner system check: We inspect the air conditioning system, to make certain the mechanisms work correctly.
- Features inspection: We check that your AC and heating systems work correctly.
Rainbow Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We identify any trace of wooden framing in contact with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals document any signs of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our home inspection pros review any rotting of wooden framework contacting of foundation disruption, like signs of plaster fissures, masonry fissures, off-square door frames, and unleveled floorboards.
- Structural wood: Our professionals view any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that may anticipate a structural durability concern.
Rainbow Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electrical meter and base are acting effectively.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals check that the electric service is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protective hardware inspection: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shut-off: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water boiler check: We test the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply review: Our home inspection pros look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drains functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals test water pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With A Better Home Inspection for Rainbow Home Inspections
Once you work with our team of Rainbow home inspection pros, you can depend on us to supply quality home inspections on a fast timeline.
To hear from our Rainbow home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 760-805-1966!