San Clemente Home Inspection
At A Better Home Inspection, our team is prepared to support you as you transition into your new dwelling with a San Clemente home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new house is an exhilarating opportunity. Let our staff at A Better Home Inspection free you to concentrate on getting your family organized for the move. We’ll take the nervousness out of your move with a thorough San Clemente home inspection!
Starting in 1998, our experts at A Better Home Inspection have offered intensive home inspections for the San Clemente and Greater San Diego communities.
San Clemente Home Inspection: What We Search For
At A Better Home Inspection, our San Clemente home inspections are supplied by certified specialists. Here’s what our A Better Home Inspection crew will look for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We document that the exterior doors close and latch efficiently
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the outside gaskets operate properly
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor works effectively
San Clemente House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros check that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are healthy
- Roof trim: We ensure that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: We check that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage review: Our home inspection pros check landscape angle, surface water flow, and plant life to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: We use the heater and furnace to make sure the mechanisms are working properly.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros test the air conditioning unit, to ensure the controls function effectively.
- Operations inspection: We check that your heating and AC systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any rotting wood in contact with the earth.
- Water penetration: Our professionals inspect any trace of present water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: We view any trace of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifts, like degradation of plaster cracks, masonry cracks, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Structural wood: We view any destruction of or boring of framing wood that can present a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter check: We verify that your electrical meter and base are acting well.
- Security check: We document that the electric conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Security hardware: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over several switches and fixtures, including GFCI switches.
San Clemente Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shut off: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water boiler check: Our home inspection pros inspect the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: We inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working properly
- Sump pumps check: Our home inspection pros test sump pumps that are within reach
Why A Better Home Inspection for San Clemente Home Inspection
Once you work with our company of San Clemente home inspection professionals, you can count on us to provide outstanding home inspections on a short schedule.
To see our San Clemente home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 760-805-1966!