San Marcos Home Inspection
Our staff is prepared to help you transition into your brand new property with a San Marcos home inspection!
Stepping into a new property is a huge occasion. You can let our team at A Better Home Inspection free up your time to pay attention to making your loved ones prepared for the move. We’ll take the pressure out of your purchase with a complete San Marcos home inspection!
Since 1998, our professionals at A Better Home Inspection have supplied intensive home inspections for the San Marcos and Greater San Diego communities.
San Marcos Home Inspection Services, What We Check
With our team, our San Marcos home inspections are delivered by certified pros. This is what our A Better Home Inspection staff will search for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We validate that the external doors close and lock correctly
- Home windows: Our professionals make sure that the outside weatherproofings function successfully
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor functions efficiently
Home Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals check that the external walls or other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roof trim review: Our professionals document that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roof flashing: Our professionals verify that seams in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: Our professionals document yard slope, surface water drainage, and vegetation to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & vent system: Our professionals use the heater to inspect the mechanisms are operatning correctly.
- Air conditioning system review: Our professionals test the air conditioner, to verify the mechanisms operate properly.
- Functionality check: We make certain that your HVAC systems act as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We identify any trace of wooden framing in contact with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros review all symptoms of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals view any rotting of wooden framing contacting of foundation shifting, like symptoms of plaster fissures, stonework fissures, off-square door framing, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood: We inspect any destruction of or drilling of frame wood that might anticipate a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter review: We document that your electric meter and base are working effectively.
- Safety check: We check that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Safety hardware review: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Switches & receptacles: We look over a number of switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply valves: We make sure that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heating system inspection: Our home inspection pros review the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: We review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage review: We look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working effectively
- Sump pumps: technicians view bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Choose A Better Home Inspection for San Marcos Home Inspections
When you team up with our team of San Marcos home inspection technicians, you can trust us to supply quality residential inspections on a fast time-line.
To hear from our San Marcos home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 760-805-1966!