Santee Home Inspection
Our staff is ready to support you as you transition into your brand new home with a Santee home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is a huge opportunity. Allow our company at A Better Home Inspection help you focus on getting your family ready for the change. Our crew will take the nervousness out of your buy with a complete Santee home inspection!
Since 1998, our pros at A Better Home Inspection have given extensive home inspections for the Santee and Greater San Diego areas.
Home Inspection, What We Inspect
Our Santee home inspections are given by trained professionals. Here is what our A Better Home Inspection staff will investigate for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We check that the external doors shut and latch effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals document that the outside gaskets function successfully
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor functions correctly
Home Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros verify that the exterior siding or other wall materials are fit
- Roofing trim: Our professionals document that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: We make certain that valleys in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: We inspect landscape angle, surface water flow, and plant life to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heating to document the buttons are operatning successfully.
- Cooling system check: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to confirm the controls work correctly.
- Operations review: Our home inspection pros confirm that your AC and heating systems work properly.
Santee Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any degradation of wood in contact with earth.
- Water penetration review: Our home inspection pros inspect any signs of current water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals identify any evidence of wooden framing in touch of foundation movement, like symptoms of drywall fissures, stonework cracks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood: Our professionals identify any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that might anticipate a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering check: We make sure that your electric meter and base are act efficiently.
- Security inspection: Our professionals ensure that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined well.
- Safety devices inspection: We inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Switches & receptacles: We review a number of switches and fixtures, including GFI switches.
Santee Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shut off: Our home inspection pros make sure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heating system: Our professionals look over the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps: We inspect water pumps that are user accessible
Why Select A Better Home Inspection for Santee Home Inspections
Once you work with our company of Santee home inspection experts, you can trust us to supply outstanding residential inspections on a fast time-line.
To hear from our Santee home inspectors for your home services, please call us today at 760-805-1966!