Solana Beach Home Inspection
Our team is excited to support you as you move into your new property with a Solana Beach home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased home is an exhilarating opportunity. Allow our crew at A Better Home Inspection to free up your time to focus on getting your household prepared for the new home.
We’ll take the pressure out of your move with an in-depth Solana Beach home inspection!
Ever since 1998, our pros at A Better Home Inspection have offered detailed home inspections for the Solana Beach and Greater San Diego areas.
Home Inspection Services; What We Search For
The best Solana Beach home inspections are provided by certified experts. These are what our A Better Home Inspection crew will search for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We inspect that the external doors close and latch successfully
- Household windows: We make certain that the rubber gaskets function efficiently
- Garage door: We work the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor works correctly
Solana Beach Home Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the siding boards and other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros make certain that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roof flashing: Our professionals document that valleys in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage check: We check yard grading, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heater and furnace to inspect the buttons are working properly.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals look over the AC unit, to confirm the buttons operate properly.
- Features review: Our professionals inspect that your AC and heating systems work properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We review any symptoms of wooden framing in contact with soil.
- Water leak inspection: We review all symptoms of active water leaks.
- Foundation review: Our home inspection pros review any rotting of the wooden framework in contact with foundation movement, like traces of plaster breaks, stonework breaks, lopsided door framing, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals identify any damage to or drilling of framing wood that might create a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter check: Our home inspection pros confirm that your electrical meter and base are functioning effectively.
- Safety review: Our professionals make certain that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Protection hardware: We make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water controls: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating: Our professionals inspect the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply review: Our home inspection pros review all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Pick A Better Home Inspection for Solana Beach Home Inspection
Once you partner with our company of Solana Beach home inspection experts, you can trust us to deliver great house inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Solana Beach home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 760-805-1966!