Temecula Home Inspection
Our crew is motivated to support you as you transition into your newly purchased house with a Temecula home inspection!
Moving into a brand new house is an exhilarating moment. Please let our team at A Better Home Inspection free you to concentrate on getting your loved ones ready for the new home.
Our staff will take the stress out of your acquisition with an in-depth Temecula home inspection!
Since 1998, our technicians at A Better Home Inspection have given rigorous home inspections for the Temecula and Greater San Diego areas.
Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
Our Temecula home inspections are delivered by certified technicians. Here is what our A Better Home Inspection staff will search for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We prove that the outside doors shut and latch efficiently
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the outside seals act successfully
- Garage door: We open the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor functions effectively
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros check that the external walls or other wall materials are fit
- Roofing trim: We inspect that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals ensure that valleys in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: We inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage check: We inspect property angle, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heater to ensure the controls are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioner system check: Our professionals inspect the AC unit, to verify the mechanisms operate correctly.
- Operations check: We verify that your air conditioning and heating systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros look over any evidence of wooden framework in contact with dirt.
- Water leak check: We test any symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Foundation check: Our professionals look over any evidence of wooden framing contacting of foundation shifting, like rotting of plaster fissures, stonework fissures, out-of-alignment door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood review: Our professionals test any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that might create a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering inspection: Our professionals ensure that your electric meter and base are working effectively.
- Security review: We verify that the electrical service is grounded and linked properly.
- Security devices: We make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: We review a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros make sure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heating system check: Our professionals view the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals view water pumps that are accessible
Why Hire A Better Home Inspection for Temecula Home Inspections
If you work with our crew of Temecula home inspection experts, you can trust us to provide outstanding house inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Temecula home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 760-805-1966!