Home Inspection Valley Center
Our staff is looking forward to help you move into your new dwelling with a Valley Center home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new dwelling is a great occasion. Let our crew at A Better Home Inspection assist you to focus on making your household prepared for the transition. We’ll take the tension out of your acquisition with a complete Valley Center home inspection!
Ever since 1998, our experts at A Better Home Inspection have given in-depth home inspections for the Valley Center and Greater San Diego areas.
Home Inspection: What We Inspect
Our Valley Center home inspections are provided by trained experts. These are what our A Better Home Inspection staff will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We inspect that the external doors close and latch effectively
- Household windows: We make certain that the outside weatherproofings act correctly
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and verify that the safety sensor operates properly
Home Outside Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals verify that the exterior siding and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roof trim review: Our professionals ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good condition
- Roof flashing: Our professionals check that seams in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage review: We document property grading, surface water flow, and plant life to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heating to make sure the mechanisms are working efficiently.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros test the AC unit, to document the buttons operate efficiently.
- Features review: We inspect that your HVAC systems operate efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any evidence of wooden framework in contact with dirt.
- Water intrusion review: Our professionals look over all evidence of present water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals view any evidence of wooden framework touching of foundation shifts, like rotting of plaster cracks, brick breaks, lopsided door framing, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood: We identify any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that may present a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electrical metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Safety devices inspection: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water controls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating system: We inspect the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply review: We view all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals test sump pumps that are accessible
Why Select A Better Home Inspection for Valley Center Home Inspection
If you team up with our crew of Valley Center home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to offer great residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To receive help from our Valley Center home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 760-805-1966!