Home Inspection Vista
Our crew is prepared to assist you to move into your brand new house with a Vista home inspection!
Buying a new home is an exhilarating moment. Please let our staff at A Better Home Inspection free up your time to pay attention to getting your loved ones ready for the transition. We will take the pressure out of your buy with a thorough Vista home inspection!
Ever since 1998, our pros at A Better Home Inspection have offered intensive home inspections for the Vista and Greater San Diego areas.
Home Inspection, What We Are Checking
The best Vista home inspections are given by qualified experts. This is what our A Better Home Inspection crew will look for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We verify that the exterior doors seal and lock correctly
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the rubber weatherproofing function correctly
- Garage door: We work on the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor works properly
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals document that the siding or other wall materials are healthy
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals inspect that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals validate that joints in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: Our professionals inspect property grading, surface drainage, and vegetation to report any possible water leak issues
Vista HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and air-flow system: Our professionals use the heater and furnace to verify the controls are operating properly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning system, to inspect the controls act properly.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals confirm that your air conditioning and heating systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any evidence of wooden framing contacting with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals review all evidence of current water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals look over any symptoms of wood in touch of foundation disruption, like evidence of plaster cracks, stonework fissures, misaligned door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood review: Our professionals inspect any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that might create a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter review: Our professionals validate that your electric metering and base are operating efficiently.
- Safety check: Our professionals verify that the electric service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Protective hardware: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches and fixtures, including safety switches.
Vista Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main valves: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water boiler check: Our home inspection pros review the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros test sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals review sump pumps that are within reach
Why Choose A Better Home Inspection for Vista Home Inspections
If you team up with our crew of Vista home inspection experts, you can depend on us to offer great house inspections on a short timeline.
To get our Vista home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 760-805-1966!